Monday, February 25, 2013

MPM February 25



 Chicken Alfredo Roll-Ups:  Grandma came to watch the kids and brought 2 rotisserie chickens.  After eating some for dinner, I used the rest for this recipe.  I didn't end up rolling these. I just layered it like lasagna.
 
 

Freezer Crockpot Meal:  I made one of the Chinese Chicken ones and served it with rice.
Maw Susan's Salmon Patties:  Whenever my mom is in town I ask her to make these, since I don't know how.
Spaghetti and Sauce:  I used the ground beef that I'd already browned and froze.
Tortilla Soup:  I used the second rotisserie chicken to make this meal from a Homemade Gourmet packet.
We took my dad and my twin cousins to dinner for their birthdays at Red Lobster.

Here's the dinner plan for this week:
Monday: Mexican Chicken Casserole (I'm going to double this and freeze half.)
Tuesday:  Paula Dean's Spaghetti Casserole
Wednesday:  Sessler Salad
Thursday: Maple Dijon Glazed Chicken Freezer Crockpot Meal
Friday:  Chili (using frozen browned beef)
Saturday:  Broccoli & Chicken Casserole (using frozen shredded chicken)
Sunday:  CORN

Other things I'm going to try:
snack:  No Bake Energy Bites, Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt
breakfast: Egg & Bacon Casserole
dessert: Aunt Sadie's Gooey Butter Cookies
lunch: Turkey & Cucumber Wrap

Check out more menus at Organized Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today for a blog visit.
    Looks like there's going to be some delicious meals this week at your house.
    This gal is always looking for recipe ideas and inspiration.
    Thanks for participating in MPM!

    ReplyDelete