Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WIWW February 13

Another week of what I wore.  I found another good reason for documenting my outfits...I can go back and see if I've already worn the same exact thing.  Like outfit #1 for example.  I thought I'd already paired that top and pants but looking back I found I hadn't.  I will eventually have no choice but to recycle whole outfits (and it will probably be sooner rather than later but for now I can see what I've worn recently.

Outfit #1: Top, tank, and cords from Target, suede boots from Payless.  I added purple touches in my jewelry to tie in the design on the back of the top and the tank.
Outfit #2:  Old Navy jeans, black and white print top from Target, short-sleeve cardigan that I've had for several years, black ankle boots from Payless.  I decided to wear the pearl necklace my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas a few years ago and the pearl earrings Paul bought in China.  I also wore my new owl and black beaded bracelet from Beya ($2!).

 
Outfit #3: I didn't get a full shot today but the bottom wasn't too exciting (just jeans and sneakers since we were going to the stock show).  I added the light green tank (from Old Navy) to this top.  It added just a touch of lace at the neckline and at the bottom.  Because Sophie and I wore headed to the Stock Show I wore sneakers (and so glad I did, since I we were trudging through animal stalls and saw dust).  I also pulled my hair into a ponytail about 10 minutes after this picture.  Ha!!  I wore a another owl bracelet (this one was blue string and also just $2) but added some sparkle with my "open hearts" necklace and a blingy ring that had been my grandmothers.
 
Outfit #4: We were going to a Chinese New Year event so I wore my Chinese top.  I put a tank under it because it was showing my tummy when I lifted my arms.  I'm glad I did since several of the buttons came off while we were out.
 
Outfit #5:Old Navy jeans, pink sparkle Toms from Nordstrom Rack, pink cardigan from Target, and a scrapbook tee.  Perfect for a day of scrapbooking.  I did add some bright pink bling in the ring and other jewelry.

 
Outfit #6:  This is a terrible picture (I was trying to play with the settings since it was dark).  The pants are my teal skinnys from Target.  The top from Target is beige with stripes of teal, yellow, pink and purple.  I added a yellow-orange lacy tank under (also from Target).  And because it was raining, my pink rain boots. I actually really liked this outfit and it would work with my brown boots on those non-rain days.
 
Outfit #7:I liked this outfit from the thighs up.  I'm just not sure what shoes I should be wearing with it.  Today I did gray tights and my dressier boots. The dress is from Target and I have another in the same style (it's gray with a pink belt).  It definitely enhances my top but I'm not sure the overall look is flattering.  (But I can't figure out why...maybe it shortens my torso which makes me seem even shorter than my 5 foot 1/4 inch frame.)  I did get to wear the new yellow bracelet I bought at Beya.  I switched out the pendant on the choker neckring for a larger heart one and I liked it a lot.

 
Check out more looks at the Pleated Poppy.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment