Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIWW February 27

Another week of my outfits:

Outfit #1:  Fun day at the science museum with my parents and Sophie.
Found another top that I paired with the new mint green cardigan.

Infinity scarf from Sam Moon
Outfit #2:  Dinner out to celebrate my dad's birthday and the Sweet Sixteen for my twin cousins.
A friend of my sister's gave her this dress, which I paired with textured tights and dress boots.
 
Necklace that I've had for decades.
Outfit #3:  Church with my sister and her family.
All pieces I've had for a couple of years, except the jewelry which is from Sam Moon.
Outfit #4:  Grocery shopping with Sophie.
Another top that works with the new scarf, plus the casual shoes for walking the store.

Gold elephant bracelet
Outfit #5:  Raining day and shopping with my mom.
This scarf is getting some play, plus I love my rain boots.
Outfit #6: Storytime and errands with Sophie.
Tried out a different top with this new-ish ensemble.
 
Love this bracelet from Beya.
Check out more at the Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment